Study abroad program directors look for mature, academically motivated students who are willing to broaden their horizons, experience a challenge, and grow as a person.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To apply, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have completed at least one year of college or be a first-year student
- Be in good academic standing
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Before applying to a study abroad program, be sure to:
- Familiarize yourself with the program(s) of interest; learn about where you will study, travel, and live; and understand the academic expectations for the program
- Carefully consider the mental, emotional, and physical challenges of the program(s) of interest
- Read the Study Abroad program policies
- Contact program staff if you have any questions; email email@example.com, call (+99871) 123-45-67, or email your program of interest's director or contact person
HOW TO APPLY
For all programs, your application requires three components:
- A nonrefundable $50 application fee
- Your most recent transcript
- A completed online application
The online application includes:
- Basic personal information
- A statement of interest
- Program-specific materials (see program pages for instructions)
You may submit applications to two study abroad programs, specifying your first and second choices. (Note: Each application requires a fee.)
Be sure to complete the online application in order. Some programs may require an additional interview. You will be notified of admission in mid- to late-February, 2017.